1 click = 3mm @ 10m in elevation.
1 click = 1.5mm @ 10m in windage.
1. Remove base plate and take out
2. Remove grip screws, remove grip.
3. Remove rear vertical strap (caution under spring pressure).
4. Remove trigger guard screw, remove trigger guard.
5. Remove rear cross pin of trigger assembly.
6. Remove trigger assembly from frame.
7. Adjustment screw is small vertical screw on top of trigger assy.
8. Refit the circuit board and turn 'on'. Winding the screw 'in' (clockwise) will push down
on the secondary trigger bar and set the micro switch 'off' to fire the solenoid.
9. Very slowly screw the screw 'in' until the trigger fires.
10. Back the screw 'out' between 1/4 to 3/4 turn (1/2 on AAA cell trigger). Maximum
adjustment is limited by the micro switch movement.
11. Try the feel.
12. Reset if required and re assemble.
13. Reset trigger weight after re assembly.